Known for its minimalistic design, versatility, and stylish look, Vans is truly an amazing and go-to brand for someone who loves to be noticed. Since its inception in the 1960s, its design, material, durability, and style have definitely remained unchanged.
Vans shoes are created via a production process that involves 5-different steps. These sneakers are finely crafted for perfection & created with a vulcanized rubber outsole that helps keep you on your feet regardless of where you walk.
Whether you are a regular Vans buyer or this is the first time you are trying out this iconic brand, having a sizing guide to help you out would be amazing.
How Do Vans Fit?
If you are wondering how the Vans shoes fit, keep in mind that they definitely are true-to-size. That is why the complete size selecting process is simple. The Vans shoes can be purchased in half sizes. However, this isn’t applicable for the UK size 11 and higher.
If you need large shoe sizes,or your feet tend to fall somewhere between two full sizes, opt for a larger shoe size. It would ensure that you get a better fit while walking.
Vans shoes are designed as per the United States sizing standards. The brand also has a snug and dependable design, especially for its high-performance skating shoes.
What Shoes Does Vans Offer?
Now that you know how the Vans shoe fit, the next step would be to find which shoe style fits you the best. Here are some of the popular styles offered by Vans.
- Vans Slip-On: A classic offering by Vans, this particular slip-on shoe is something most individuals love to wear on a casual day out. However, this style is also a great fit for different types of jobs that require casual attire. These slip-on shoes are a perfect fit with true sizing.
- Vans Old Skool Low: Another classic style by Vans, this shoe style has an iconic stripe on the side with a signature outsole with waffle-style. These shoes too fit perfectly in terms of sizing.
- Vans Sk8-Hi: With an iconic Vans side stripe & the waffle-style outsole, these shoes are ideal for those who tend to prefer a hi-top shoe. You can order these shoes in normal sizing, but a snug fit could depend on your arch length. So, keep this factor in mind.
- Vans Men’s Atwood Low: Even though these shoes are meant for an easy skating experience, they are perfect for a casual experience as well. With a perfectly clean and athletic design, the Vans Men’s Atwood Low shoes provide you a comfortable fit along with a padded tongue & collar.
- Vans Authentic Core Classics:If you are looking for something popular and stylish, the Vans Authentic Core Classics is a classic design with a low-cut feature. The iconic rubberized logo on the heel makes it cool and creative. However, they do not have a side stripe-like other variants.
No one can walk comfortably with a shoe that is way too tight, wobbly, or loose. So, what is the right way to go about it? With this sizing guide, you can definitely find your best fit and walk with style wearing your Vans shoe.
UNISEX VANS SHOE SIZING
|United Kingdom||Europe||United States (MEN)||United States (Women)||Centimeter (Foot Length)|
KIDS VANS SHOE SIZING
|United Kingdom||Europe||United States|
TODDLERS VANS SHOE SIZING
|United Kingdom||Europe||United States|
INFANT VANS SHOE SIZING
|United Kingdom||Europe||United States||Age||Centimeter (Foot Length)|
How do I Choose the Right Shoe Size?
In order to select the right Vans shoe size, the best way to go about it is to put both your feet on the flat surface.
- Next, place the heel against any straight edge or wall.
- Now, make use of a ruler to measure the length of your foot in mm.
- Make sure you measure starting from your longest toe’s tip going to the heel.
- Also, consider the fact that the longest toe might not necessarily be the biggest toe.
Apart from this, keep in mind the fact that Vans’ slip-on variants tend to arrive a tad smaller. However, they do loosen up & stretch to fit the right way. In this case, the best advice is to opt for a sizing that is bigger & try out an insole that you want to add into the shoe to get a cozy fit.
If you are someone with a thicker than normal girth or width, it is better if you measure the same as well along with the length to understand how well the shoe will fit on your feet.
So, we hope this sizing guide has helped you find a great fitting shoe that could be worn on a day out with friends or maybe on a quick date with your loved one. Not just in casual settings, a well-fitted shoe would give you the right kind of comfort and confidence to play your cards well in a professional setting.
Vans shoes with the right fit can evade any possibility of abrasion, nicks, or bruises while keeping you cozy for hours in a row.
So, here are some key takeaways that you need to keep in mind.
- The Vans shoes are durable and springy, with a minimal break-in period.
- Vans shoes are sized in accordance with the United States standards.
- Vans shoes are perfect for wide feet with a snug and dependable design.
Brandon R. Katz is a registered professional nurse who has been instrumental in providing us with an informed opinion on the medical aspects of footwear. He graduated from NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and currently provides his services at a non-federal long-term care hospital in Brooklyn, NY.
Brandon proves to be the champion in the group of expert writers with his in-depth knowledge in foot health, how to take care of it adequately, and what shoes, socks, or insoles will be supreme for you. He has previously worked with hospitals where he has foreseen both inpatient and outpatient departments and has been a practicing nurse since 2009.
Brandon hails from Jersey City, NY, and has a loving family of four with a small popper called Rozo. His decision to become a nurse arises from the desire to be in the position of helping and rehabilitating people.