The Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers are slipper that is ideal for all men. It is especially perfect for men that might be struggling with Plantar Fasciitis. In this disease patients are struggling with walking, standing and climbing stairs. Because of the gel orthotic insole that this men’s slippers have. In fact, these slippers will be perfect for anyone with tired feet or painful feet.
Even diabetics can benefit from using these slippers. This isn’t just ordinary slippers that you can buy; it is special slippers that can make the life of many men easier, especially those that have Plantar Fasciitis.
To make sure that you are buying the right type of slippers for you, it is always best to know about the product features. Here are some of the most important features of these slippers:
- Gives orthopedic support
With the Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers, you will get the orthopedic support that you need. Especially for those who are struggling with medical conditions like Plantar Fasciitis and diabetics. Because of the gel insole that the slippers are made off, it elevates the heel and toes to ensure less pain in the heels.
A great feature of these slippers is that it is light weight. You will not feel that you have any shoes on your feet. Making it easier for patients with Plantar Fasciitis. For them, it is important to have lightweight shoes and slippers to have less pain when walking.
- Smooth fabric lining
With the Orthofeet Asheville slippers, you will have a smooth fabric lining and padded with foam to make the slippers soft and to keep the pressure points comfortable and protect sensitive feet from diabetics and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Stretch to the shape of the feet
Generally with any shoe, your feet need to get used to the shape of the shoe or slipper. But, some of the great features of the Orthofeet slipper, is that it stretches to the shape of your feet, Ensuring comfort, right from the start.
- Soft soles
The soles of the slippers are also made to ensure that people are walking softly, without any pain in their feet. The soft soles are one of the most important features that the slippers have. Especially for people with Plantar Fasciitis.
What we love (Benefits):
- It is as comfortable as possible. You will not even know that you are walking with shoes on your feet. The shoes are orthopedic designs that are ensuring comfort for all feet types.
- This is slippers that are perfect for many different feet problems and diseases like, diabetics, hammer toes, bunions, rheumatoid arthritis and even low back pain.
- If you have Plantar Fasciitis, these slippers are perfect to prevent any more pain when you are walking or standing, because of the softness that the sole is made.
- The slipper is made from stretchable material to ensure that the material is stretching to your feet. It is to make sure that you are having comfortable feet, right from the first time that you are wearing these slippers.
- The shoes are durable and will last for quite a long time. Once you bought these slippers, you will not want to buy any other slippers. And, you do not need to worry regarding replacing the slipper, because of their durability.
- There is not another pair of slippers that are ideal for sensitive feet and tired feet after a long day at the office.
Keep in mind (Drawbacks):
- The size of the slipper might be larger than regular size shoes. Many people are struggling with shoes that are too big for them. It is recommended that you are looking at the size before you order them online.
- Because they don’t have any heels, they are usually slipping out of your feet when you are walking. It is something that you need to get used to when you are buying this pair of Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers for you.
- There are also a few of people that are complaining about the color of the slippers. Not many people like the available colors and would want to have a more variety of colors to choose.
Why to choose Orthofeet Asheville Men’s Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis
Many people are asking why they should choose the Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers. The main reason why people are buying these slippers is that of foot problems. Most people that struggle with Plantar Fasciitis are buying these shoes for comfort and reducing pain when they are walking.
People with diabetics and that even have sensitive feet are also preferring these type of slippers over the regular slippers that you can buy in the shops. This is also one of the best slippers to buy if you are struggling with low back pain. There are many health reasons for choosing these slippers, but you can also just buy the slippers if you are tired after work and want to wear something comfortable and light weight.
If you are struggling with different types of foot problems like Plantar Fasciitis, you want something that will prevent you from any pain, or making your feet as comfortable as possible. And this exactly what the Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers are doing. It is the most comfortable slippers that you can find; that will even stretch to the shape of your feet. Struggling to find something comfortable when you have any foot problem will be a thing of the pass when you are buying this slippers. They are durable and even not as expensive as what people might think.
It can be the best investment that you can make for your ft is by buying the Orthofeet Asheville men’s slippers for you or the man you love.
Brandon R. Katz is a registered professional nurse who has been instrumental in providing us with an informed opinion on the medical aspects of footwear. He graduated from NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and currently provides his services at a non-federal long-term care hospital in Brooklyn, NY.
Brandon proves to be the champion in the group of expert writers with his in-depth knowledge in foot health, how to take care of it adequately, and what shoes, socks, or insoles will be supreme for you. He has previously worked with hospitals where he has foreseen both inpatient and outpatient departments and has been a practicing nurse since 2009.
Brandon hails from Jersey City, NY, and has a loving family of four with a small popper called Rozo. His decision to become a nurse arises from the desire to be in the position of helping and rehabilitating people.