Job description: Content Writer
We are a growing fashion blog, and we are currently hiring content writers. We are looking for a long-term relationship with the right candidate. Our blog is called “wearsty.com,” It focuses on fashion-related topics such as how to dress, beauty tips, home decor, relationships, lifestyle, etc. We have just launched our blog, and we already have more than thousands of daily visitors, but we want to increase this number. To do that we need some help from you! Your job will be to write short articles posted on our blog or our social media accounts (FB/IG/Twitter).
All you need is a good knowledge of the English language and some basic information about the topics mentioned above. We are looking for a native English speaker (no other language is required) with good writing skills to create interesting content for us. That’s why you should have at least a high school diploma or college degree in any subject area.
You should also have at least six months of experience writing online content for blogs and websites. Our company has a small team of 13 people working full-time in the office so it’s important that you can work independently and deliver your tasks on time! In order to prove yourself, you will have to create a test article.
Your primary duty will create original, insightful articles about fashion industry trends and popular culture. You’ll need to conduct thorough research before writing each article, and you’ll also need to make sure that everything in your articles is 100% original and properly cited
- An excellent mastery of the English language is required.
- Excellent writing abilities and the ability to communicate and interact effectively.
- Ability to write for a range of audiences in various forms and styles.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- how to utilize keywords effectively in the title, headings, subheadings, and main content
- What is the difference between a Meta-Title and a Meta-Description?
- Interns with prior experience are encouraged. However, freshers are also welcome.